Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend! Our plan is to cook, find out how to save my tomato and pepper plants (so many of you gave great suggestions- thank you!) and tackle some home projects! Austin is installing a new toilet in our powder room and besides installing a new garbage disposal, this project really feels like the equivalent of Chip Gains style adulting and I’m loving it.
Over the week, I’ve heavily relied on the Instagram account Busy Toddler to give us some great activity ideas for the kids. We got to the point of “I’m Bored” so I needed to come up with some new ideas and she has a TON of them! These water balloons were a huge hit for us this week and for 3 days, this is ALL my kids asked for! I hope you guys are doing ok and as always, thank you so much for being here! xx
- This ruched bodycon dress is on major sale and I’ve seen it styled in so many cute ways from some of my favorite other bloggers! It’s currently in my cart!
- My shanti cropped workout top is on sale right now- I wear an XS and have it in 3 colors.
- Can’t stop making this creamy greek salad dressing! It’s so good to just dip veggies in or to toss in a salad.
- My caramel colored sunglasses are back in stock here with free shipping!
- Couldn’t resist snagging a new pair of leggings– they had too many great colors to choose from but had to try Saddle Brown and Chambray.
- How fun is the bright color of these Nike’s?! Go up a full size.
- Smitten with the color of these Golden Goose sneakers!
Shop The Post