Happy Friday, friends! We are SO excited for the weekend! It’s been a long week and to be honest, the news has my anxiety running high right now. I’d love to know how you guy are doing…out and about? Staying home? I know we’re all in such different situations right now but I hope you’re all safe and healthy and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- We’ve been working on Coco’s room and our next (and final) step is hanging stuff on her walls! Found these acrylic book shelves and think they’re so cute for a kids room! Also loving this and this!
- Last Summer I got the cutest bodysuit that sold out super fast so I was so excited to find a similar one this Summer.
- My ride or die under eye brightener has been sold out FOREVER. Just found it restocked here! Ordered!
- Loving the colors of this tie dye tee! There’s no such thing as too much tie dye, right?!
- Smitten with this cute belt bag! Throw it over a maxi skirt, bathing suit (as seen above) or cutoffs for pretty much the cutest outfit EVER!
- Found my favorite Summer sandals on major sale here! They are seriously the best!
Shop The Post