Happy Friday! OMG why was this week so long? Anyone else feel that? We are officially on Summer Break! While I cannot believe the way Coco’s Kindergarten year ended, we are so excited to be officially done with school. Things are starting to open up in Southern California and today the parking lots to the beach are opening! I’m thinking this Summer we will be spending a lot of time there. What’s on your agenda this weekend? We are grilling out tonight and plan on spending some time at the pool. We also picked up some peppers, heirloom tomato and corn to plant in the garden! Cheers to a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- I’m on the hunt for white denim and just ordered these! I’ll let you know what I think when they arrive!
- Couldn’t say no to this white dress with the ruffle sleeve. Too cute and you guys KNOW I love a t-shirt dress. I also had to order this one in grey (I already have the black version and wear it constantly!).
- My link necklace is finally back in stock again. I wear it wrapped twice for a layered look. See what I mean here!
- So excited that one of my favorite authors just released a new book! I need a nice, light read right now.
- Always a sucker for a peplum! This one is too cute and under $40!
- Our beloved wine glasses are 20% off right now! We have a set of the stemless and the stem glasses.
Shop My Friday Finds