It’s safe to say I’ve never been more excited for the weekend! Our Memorial Day Weekend was cut short because Griffin got really sick so we’re planning on making up for the lost time this weekend. We finally feel like our little guy is on the mend and he’s been such a trooper all week. I can’t tell you how frightening it is to see your child develop a high fever in the middle of a pandemic of which the main symptom is fever. There were so many crazy details that happened over the last 5 days that will be etched in my Mom brain for years. Today was the first day he woke up fever free and last night he requested spaghetti for dinner so things are definitely improving over here! Can’t wait to relax and unwind this weekend. Hope you guys have a great Friday and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- My bestie got this butterfly kit (with real live caterpillars!) for Coco for her Birthday. It has honestly been the most fascinating project for all of us. Currently, our caterpillars are transforming in their cocoons! HIGHLY recommend for quarantine or any Birthday present!
- The best boyfriend tee (in the color Beechwood) is restocked! It keeps selling out so grab it quick if you want one.
- Loving the look of a heavy, gold chain necklace and this one doesn’t break the bank!
- I am sort of obsessed with these sweet lemon jammies! So cute and comfy for Summer.
- Just saw that my must have, og, go-to suede moto jacket it on sale and they have several great colors! Scroll through my feed to see the many ways I’ve styled it over the last few years!
- A few of you messaged me on the hunt for some denim cutoffs that were a longer version than mine. Here they are! Similar style but with a few added inches of length. I really love them!
- Thrilled to see this runner we ordered for our kitchen in person! It was my first of probably many purchases from McGee and Co.
Shop The Post