We made it to Friday! I don’t know about you guys but this week really flew by for us. Don’t get me wrong, there were plenty of slow and frustrating moments but for the most part this week went pretty quickly! I’ll take it. Austin went into work a few days this week which to be quite honest, made me realize how much I’ll miss having him around when things resume. He is very helpful and when he’s home and has the time, totally hands on with the kids. I so appreciate him providing those little respites in my day because let me tell you…they are few and far between without him. Typically when he finishes up work, he will take the kids on a bike ride or to play in the yard which essentially allows me to squeeze in some work or time to get something done that needs to be done around the house.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, hats OFF to parents juggling this all. And much appreciation to the spouses and partners out there that are helping make it all happen. This weekend we plan on grilling and heading to our in-laws pool again! I hope you guys are doing great and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- My quarantine reading game has been light and fun! But let’s be honest…all of my reading is pretty much exactly that, lol. I just finished Jessica Simpson’s book a few weeks ago (amazing!) and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of this book (love this author) and this new book by Kim K’s trainer (she has a very inspiring Insta btw!). I love a good Summer read!
- I feel like face masks will be the IT accessory of the Summer. I recently snagged this leopard print duo and this set which has the matching tie dye print to my t-shirt and sweatshirt!
- My favorite workout tank now comes in this gorge color. I ordered it right away and can’t wait for it to come in!
- This tie dye kit arrived yesterday and I can’t wait to tie dye with the kids this weekend.
- I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect black one piece and can officially say I’ve FOUND IT. These suits are like magic. So flattering, soft and everything you’d want in a bathing suit and more. Also, they are one size fits all! PS- I also got this one and am having such a hard time deciding on which to keep/return.
- Gotta admit that I’m super tempted by this tie dye set!
- Can’t stop thinking about these Lauren Moshi t-shirts. They’re pricy but so much fun!