Happy Friday! And cheers to the weekend! We are planning on heading over to our in-laws house and using their pool while they do some work projects at the office. And let me tell you- the kids are COUNTING DOWN. We can’t wait for a change of pace and scenery. It’s been so hot here so spending some time in a pool sounds amazing! I also fully plan on making some of those delicious watermelon margaritas again (although you can’t beat a classic as seen above!). We are continuing our home project bonanza…Austin was up until 11 last night installing a new shower head in our guest bathroom. It’s so nice to be able to check some things off of our seemingly never ending list! What are your plans for the weekend? Happy early Mother’s Day to all of the Mama’s out there! I hope you celebrate and enjoy the day! As always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- I could not resist this gorgeous white jumpsuit. I loved how flowy the pant legs were and the sweet bow ties at the shoulders. We have a special event in August that I’d love to wear it to!
- I’ve been itching to try the Skims line and this tank just may push me over the edge. You guys know I love something that can be worn a ton of different ways and this looks like exactly that!
- Had to add these white biker shorts to my collection. I debated getting the leggings but it’s just so dang hot here right now!
- This is the new under eye product I’ve been raving about! I apply it with a clean eye shadow brush. Combining it with my under eye brightening corrector is a real game changer!
- Here is the stunning ring I shared on stories this week! It sells out the INSTANT it comes in stock but they’re allowing for pre-orders now! I have the emerald but love all of the shapes. And let me tell you…it looks REAL my friends.
- This post by my favorite, Shea Mcgee was exactly what I needed when trying to configure pillows on our bed. Ours never looked RIGHT. And now I know why, lol. #lessismore
Shop This Post