Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a great week. We had a rough/day night mixed in with some great days. I swear, one poor night of sleep throws the whole system off, right? Tonight we’re getting some burgers and sides to grill out from a local butchery and I could not be more excited to NOT cook. We haven’t had any take out during this time mostly because I’m too paranoid (even though I’m sure it’s fine). We are slowly checking off home projects which is exciting. Austin will be installing a new faucet, towel bar and light fixture in our powder room this weekend and my goal is to clean the outdoor furniture. Exciting stuff, lol! I think our warm weather is here to stay and we’re spending a ton of time in the yard. I hope you guys have an amazing weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Disney is making character face masks for kids! They are donating one million dollars of their profit as well as donating one million masks to underserved children in vulnerable communities in the US. As of today, in California, you are required to wear a mask when out of your home. There are lots of challenges with this when it comes to kids as you can imagine but if having a character on their mask helps them wear it, then it’s a win. I’m sure there are lots of small business also making masks for kids but I wanted to share in case your little one has a character they love. You can pre-order them here.
- Still on the hunt for the perfect white sneaker! I just ordered these (total throwback!) and will let you know! They look so comfy!
- We’re walking a lot…each day. Not to mention I literally chase after my kids in the house all day! These ankle weights are in my cart. I love that they’re functional and pretty!
- I learned so much from you guys yesterday about how to clean our hardwood floors! I’m going to call our manufacturer today and see what they say (I’m leaning toward a steam mop) but I also think it’s time to invest in some runners for high traffic areas. Loving this one, and the price on this one is great.
- It’s going to be hard for me to resist these sneakers which are on major sale. The color! I love it so much.
- SO EXCITING- My tie-dye t-shirt is finally back in stock! I also found my tie-dye sweatshirt on sale and stocked in all sizes! And OMG they now have matching joggers. SOLD.
- My ride or die underwear are being price matched right now. It’s a great time to stock up! One size fits all.