Kimono (on SALE!)/ Jeans (on SALE!)/ Target Tank (s)
Happy Friday! Hope you guys had a great week (all things considered!). Our week felt busy despite being home, lol! We are dealing with some issues/home projects right now that are taking up a lot of our time but other than that, we are embracing the warm weather with lots of time outside. This week felt like a juggle of school work for Coco, work for me, work stress for Austin, entertaining of Griffin and accepting of messes ALL OVER THE HOUSE. It’s a lot! Hats off to parents everywhere trying to navigate it all. If there’s one thing I’ve forced myself to do during this quarantine, it’s to see the silver lining and stay positive. If I don’t, I’ll just become a puddle of emotion and stress so this mindset is much more ideal, lol. I’m accepting the chaos and actually trying to embrace it for what it is- sand on my floor, way too much sugar for my kids, stepping over toys to get anywhere and a level of dust and laundry in my house I never thought I’d see! At the same, I’ve got a huge sense of gratitude for our health and this time together! I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- White Leggings?! Never thought I’d go for it but the Q will make you do crazy things. I just love how crisp and clean they look! I have a detailed legging break down in this post here which is my most popular blog post ever written. #leggingsforlife
- This midi dress arrived last week and I’m thrilled that it’s finally warm enough to wear it! It comes in 9 colors and is under $60.
- Just ordered these pretties and will be saying “So Long” to ugly soap dispensers around my house!
- The Sephora sale is open to the public! Check out my favorites from the sale right here.
- I’ve decided to update Coco’s room just a tad while we’re home! She’s at the age where she has lots of opinions about her decor which I love. She picked out this canopy (with lights!) and I’m so excited to get it up! We’re also deciding on some fun wallpaper for an accent wall! For some more kid room inspo, check out Griffin’s room reveal from a few years ago!
- My bike shorts are FINALLY back in stock! They sold out constantly last Spring and Summer so snag them while you can! These are my beloved align pant made into a short. I get the 6″, wear a size 4 and the color is Code Emboss Black.
Shop Today’s Favorites