Hi friends! I hope you’re all ok- mentally, physically and emotionally. I think about you all often and appreciate the little community we have here. I love and look forward to your messages and DM’s always but especially during this difficult time! Today I’m sharing your Top 5 items from the month of March. If you are shopping right now, many of these items are majorly marked down (the California tee is under $16 and the tank is $8!). Thank you for being here and I hope you have a great day. xx
- Light Wash Jeans– These jeans are SO good. I’m 5’4 and they hit at just the right spot on my ankle. They have a distressed bottom, straight leg and a good amount of stretch. Prior to quarantine life, I wore them constantly! I wear a size 25.
- Open Front Sweater Blazer– I mean…I talk about this all. the. time. I get an XS (feel like it runs a tad big) but love how versatile it is! Wear it casual with jeans or dress it up for a date night. It’s also office appropriate if you’re going for that comfy WFH vibe and need to be on a zoom call and look pulled together and professional. PS, I have it in two colors (tan and ivory and it’s currently 40% off!).
- Target Tank Top– The best tank your $8 can buy! I have both an XS and S and don’t think there is much difference. The design is cute enough to wear alone but this makes the perfect layering piece.
- California Graphic Tee– This is such a steal right now! I love the soft color combo too. Wear it with leggings, shorts, jeans or a skirt!
- High Waisted Bikini Bottoms– These are THE BEST. They are so flattering and work for all body types! They’re comfy and don’t dig in anywhere which is a big plus.
Shop The Top 5