I love a fresh month! March REALLY just screams Spring, am I right? How was your weekend? We had a great one! I did LOTS of Spring cleaning/purging. Areas I’m laser focused on right now are under our bathroom sinks, a few kitchen drawers, the kids arts and crafts and the endless PAPERWORK that needs to be filed. #sendhelp
As someone who is totally type A and CANNOT relax until things are orderly and picked up, the chaos that surrounds me is like nothing I’ve ever allowed before. Kids change your life in more ways than one and there simply is. not. time. to do it all. Acceptance of that and piles of paperwork is a real challenge for me, lol! I’m excited to share lots of new content with you over the next few months as we transition into a new Season! First up is your Top 5 from the month of February! These were the most purchased items from my blog and through LTK over the last 30 days. Some of these (like the jeans) were new purchases and I’m so excited that you guys are loving them just as much as I am! I hope you guys have an amazing week and as always, thank you so much for following along! xo
- Neutral Moto Jacket– (XS, RUNS TTS) THIS JACKET. I’ve already styled it 3 ways on my IG account but the bottom line is that this gorge color works with everything. Blacks, browns, colors, creams…you name it and this jacket compliments it. At under $100, I’m so impressed with the quality and fit as well. This is the perfect layer to add to your Spring wardrobe and one that can truly be worn year round.
- Target Tank Top– (RUNS TTS, I have both the XS and S and feel like the S is just a tad longer). It’s no surprise that this was a top seller! At $8 a pop, you can’t go wrong. It comes in a ton of great colors (just ordered heathered grey). The high neck line is on trend and this tank is great as a stand alone or layered under a cardigan or jacket!
- High Waisted Jeans– (Size 25) I have a denim post coming your way soon but these jeans are a 10/10. They are high waisted with a good amount of stretch (super comfy). I love the distressed hem on the bottom and that they are a straight leg which is a departure from my typical skinny jeans. They’re SO cute with sandals, sneakers and heels. I’m 5’4 and I wish they were a TIDGE shorter on me but I’m not willing to hem them and alter the distressing.
- Snakeskin Bootie– These boots have made the top 5 list for I think 4 months in a row now! They run tts and come in a TON of gorge colors. Mine are called natural embossed leather but how gorge is the color biscuit for Spring? PS- these are currently on sale!
- Layering Necklace– I love that this layering necklace made the cut! I had been wanting a Virgin Mary medallion for some time now. My Mom and I are researching one that is a keepsake that has been blessed by the church, but for now, I love the layered look of this one with the delicate paper clip chain! Whenever I wear it, I get a ton of compliments on it!