We made it to Friday! One week of quarantine under our belts. I hope you guys are healthy and doing ok! As I mentioned on stories yesterday, I’ll be sharing what “a typical day” looks like for us here next week. It was important to me that before I jumped in and talked schedules and home schooling that I gave us at least a week to adjust to our new normal. Our plans this weekend are probably the same as yours, lol. We’ve been living on coffee, wine and twice this week we had frozen pizza for dinner. Austin and I are trying to appreciate the little things right now- coffee in the morning with each other, our fireplace on throughout the day and letting the kids stay up so we can watch a movie together as a family.
There have been moments I have LOVED in the last week and moments I’ve felt so much anxiety. Focusing on the good news, the happy moments and the gift of time has helped. I read something last night about how as parents and people in general, we always say “time slow down!”…this is our chance. Time for once has literally slowed down so I’m trying to take advantage of what is in front of me. I’m excited to get some work done this weekend as being home with two little ones has cut into my availability to really focus on that. While I will continue to share my feelings on everything, I want this to still to be a positive space for you to visit! I hope you guys have a nice weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- My kimono and my favorite skinny jeans are 25% off today! The kimono is so versatile and can be worn as a beach coverup and a cute outfit addition!
- These white sandals are currently 25% off with the code SM25. I love how simple they are and can’t wait to wear them with swimsuits, jeans and dresses.
- Found my coffee machine on major sale today! Such a good bundle deal.
- Tie Dye Sweatshirt– I’m all about looking cute but feeling cozy these days so this sweatshirt was a must have. Love that the length is longer.
- Favorite Leggings– I have to sing the praises of the. best. leggings. in. the world. I don’t even want to admit how many pairs I have but it’s safe to say I wear these pretty much daily (I get a size 4 and the 25″).
- Face Paint Kit– This was such a fun activity to do with the kids yesterday! They loved experimenting on each other and testing my own capabilities as an artist was interesting, lol. Lucky for me, there was really good directions.
- I’m grabbing these white sneakers on sale! Since the Veja’s did not work for me, I’m hoping they will! Can’t wait to style them with everything from dresses to leggings.
Shop My Chit Chat Favorites