Happy Friday! I gotta be honest, my anxiety was through the roof this week. Anyone else with me on that? There was so much going on and obviously the coronavirus is on my mind as well. I’m so looking forward to decompressing this weekend and spending time with my family. I hope you guys had a great week and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- How to properly clean your phone which BTW is dirtier than a toilet seat.
- I replaced my favorite nude flip flops since they’re on the Shopbop sale! Mine were purchased on our honeymoon in Hawaii about 10 years ago so it was TIME. I remember buying them after seeing a ton of celebs wearing them inUS Magazine. I have the black too and they’re just so comfy and easy to wear!
- If there was ever a sweatshirt meant for me, this would be it. Ordered this last week and cannot wait for it to arrive!
- Paper bag shorts are my jam in the Spring and Summer (check out my blog post dedicated to them here). I love that they are long enough to feel pulled together and the belt portion makes them easily dress up or down depending on the occasion. Just ordered this cream colored pair and can’t wait to style them!
- This feminine top is a bit of a departure for me but I LOVE IT and am finding that there are so many ways to wear it- with cutoffs, jeans, paperbag shorts and more.
- Absolutely obsessed with this tote and think it could quite possibly be the perfect beach/ all around bag. It comes in two sizes and two colors.
- Trying to justify a 3rd straw Brixton hat, lol. This color is just too good to pass up!
Shop My Friday Chit Chat Faves