Hello and Happy Friday! We made it to the weekend! This week has been off but good. Coco was home from school all week for mid Winter break so it was a lot of kinetic sand, slime, hide and seek and Barbie hair salon in our house! Austin was riding the struggle bus with a cold and ended up making an urgent care trip last night! Poor guy…I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. SO. OVER. COLD. SEASON.
Yesterday we got a real taste of Spring- it was 73 and sunny. You better believe I opened all the windows and enjoyed every minute of it! Finding time to get everything done this week has been interesting, lol. As in…it hasn’t happened. Hoping to get caught up this weekend. Shout out to all of the parents out there…single, wed, with one baby or 6…this gig is no joke and I’m so appreciative to the people in my life that help make the daily crazy a little more manageable. Here’s what I’m loving this week:
- Billie Razor– so I was listening to a Podcast the other day and they talked about an Instagram poll that looked at brands that were recognizable and successful SOLEY based off of Instagram popularity. Billie immediately came to mind for me. It seems like every influencer under the sun is talking about it so naturally, I had to see what was up and ordered it. First off, why are drugstore razor cartridges so expensive that they must be locked up in a case? Between that and my razor sitting on my shower bench with the goo sticking to the tile (who else can relate to this?!), I was the perfect customer for Billie to convert. And convert me they did. The selling points for me are the magnet that allows it to hang on the wall, the sleek and simple design and the inexpensive DELIVERY. Everything should be delivered at this point! So yes, 10/10 from me!
- Workout Top– My workout top length problem is solved with this top! Love the style, color options and price of this one. It stayed in place during my tough workout and was super comfy.
- Sandbox– Griffin loves to play in our yard with his trucks and diggers. The problem is that one side of our yard is torn up from his excavating party. Mulch gone, drip system issues and dirt everywhere is no longer working for me so I will now have this mini sandbox in our yard. I thought it was the cutest option and I LOVE that it has a cover. Can’t wait to see his face when it arrives!
- Jeans- Finding great jeans is so hard…I’m looking for a great pair of light wash, straight leg, preferably distressed denim that hit at the ankles. It’s proving to be quite the challenge to find! So per usual, I will order a bunch, eventually find my unicorn and be sure to share here. Looking at some new (ish) brands to me (L’Agence and Re/Done) and will report back.
- Another Bottega Inspired Shoe– Just ordered these- OMG the color!!!! Topshop is KILLING it with their shoe game this Season.
- I’ve been wearing these sassy (under $20) shades all the time and just love them! Would be perfect for an upcoming vacation!
I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx