Happy Valentine’s Day/Friday! Are you guys celebrating tonight? We made the kids cute little treat baskets and as I’m writing this (Thursday night), I’m just hoping Coco feels good enough to go to school and enjoy her party tomorrow. I’m so ready for cold/flu Season to be FAR behind us! Is February the month of Birthdays for anyone else? Two of my close friends, my Mom and MIL all celebrate their b-days within two weeks of each other! We’re celebrating 3 of those b-days this weekend which should be so fun! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and weekend and as always, I so appreciate you following along. If you’re new around here…WELCOME and I’m so glad you’re here. Fridays are the days where I share all of the things I’m obsessing over from the week. It ranges from articles I’ve read to clothes I purchased to household must haves and everything in between! xoxo
- My Mom treated me to the Mophie for Valentine’s Day! And guys? LIFE CHANGING. I just eliminated 3 cords that were crowding my counter top. If you don’t know, the Mophie is a 3 in 1 charging station…so if you have air pods, an i phone and an Apple watch, you can charge them all at once (on one cord) on a flat little station. I’ll share more tomorrow but WOW. WOW.
- Two Words: MARBLE ALIGN PANT. Ok, three. My ride or die leggings come in this gorge marble print and I’m in LOVE. If you want a set, this top matches! I’m nearly positive they will sell out so snag them if you can! I wear a 4 in these with the 25″ length (I’m 5’4). I also got my favorite sports bra in a high neck style to try. I actually hate when cleavage shows (especially when working out) so this seems like a great solution!
- MOVIES- Coco was home sick yesterday so we watched The Lion King and ordered Frozen 2 (Amazon Video has it for purchase). WOW the Lion King was such a masterpiece but I do think the part where Mufasa dies is too sad for some kids. I fast forwarded through that. Frozen 2 is BEYOND amazing and kids and adults will all enjoy! PS- why they didn’t make Show Yourself the feature song is beyond me but I digress…
- Snagged the perfect cropped t-shirt (they run small so size up!) from Verishop aka my new favorite store. They have free 1 day shipping! Anyway, this t-shirt feels JUST like my Bing shirts but for a fraction of the cost.
- You know the shorts I lived in last year? They come in black and white so I ordered them right away out of fear they would sell out…honestly, my denim ones were probably my most worn item of the Summer (I got the color Swapmeet). Not sure keeping both colors is in my budget but I’ll try them on and see how I feel!
- I’m eyeing this gold bracelet to add to my stack! So cute and such a great price.
Shop The Post