Happy Friday! Does this cold and flu Season have anyone else paranoid? I mean I already live a pretty paranoid germaphobic life as you all know but all of THIS is about to set me right over the edge. We’re so ready for the weekend! Austin was in Pebble Beach for work (lucky!) and I was battling a cold all week so a relaxing weekend sounds like exactly what everyone needs. I booked a massage at my favorite place and am excited to celebrate my girlfriends Birthday on Sunday at one of my favorite spots in San Diego! What do you all have planned?! As always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Umm WOW. These black slides are a REALLY good designer dupe (Bottega Venetta)! Love the leather weave!
- Just ordered this white cover up/dress for an upcoming getaway we have planned!
- Guilty of ordering a band tee of a band I don’t listen too. This one was too cute to pass up! Also love this one.
- Don’t forget to enter the giveaway I’m doing with Londontown! We’re giving away my favorite base coat, top coat, pink and red polishes!
- Just got this sweater (which I have in black) in this beautiful neutral color! It is SO good and on major sale.
Shop The Post