I hope you guys had a great weekend! We’ve been on the Birthday circuit and I sure could use a vegetable or two in addition to a LOT of water, lol. My plan is to detox this week and HOPEFULLY get back to working out and taking care of myself just a tidge better than I have been. Suffice to say, I went ALL in over the weekend and have zero regrets. Aperol Spritz? Why not. Short Rib pasta? Ok! Birthday cake? Absolutely. I truly lived my best food and drink life.
Speaking of living my best life, nothing puts a spark in my step more than a fresh Season (especially one that encourages us to clean and purge!). And Spring is upon us! Guys, it’s just two more weeks until March! I’m here for the lighter colors, the warmer days, dining outdoors and easy layers. Today I wanted to share 5 easy things you can invest in that will seamlessly transition to Spring. Even if the temps aren’t cooperating where you live, these classic pieces will mentally prepare you for the new Season! As always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Chunky Knit Sweater– Um ok, I LOVE THIS SWEATER. Like I cannot stop wearing it sort of love. I got it in an XS and just adore this neutral color and the chunky knit style. This will be perfect NOW with jeans and boots, with heels or sandals as warms up and with denim shorts in the Summer!
- Neutral Cardigan– This one is long enough to wear with leggings (a must!) and is easily dressed up with jeans and heels or down with joggers and sneakers! It also would be so cute belted over a dress!
- White Shoes– Get yourself some white shoes! I love the square toe of these sandals but you can’t go wrong with a chic white shoe (or bootie!).
- Denim Jacket– A wardrobe MUST HAVE. Literally throw it on over anything and everything. Wear it over a sexy camisole or a graphic tee- it doesn’t matter because it goes with everything!
- Light Wash Jeans– Love a light wash jean. These mid rise were a new addition and I just ordered these yesterday (currently $50 off)! I’m hoping the cropped style fits me better in the length than some I’ve recently tried. #shortpeopleprobs.
Shop The Post