Jacket (xs)/ T-shirt (xs)/ Skirt (2)/ Sunglasses/ Handbag
What a week! So long, am I right?! Have you seen the memes out there about how it feels like January 78th? Because it is so TRUE! It felt like one of those weeks where I just couldn’t get it together and I was playing catch up in all areas. I’m excited for the weekend and a fresh month. This weekend we have a date night on the books and have some upcoming travel to schedule. We were going to head to Florida for Spring Break again but the ticket prices were astronomical so we’re going to head somewhere local for a few days to getaway which I am so excited about. Plus, we’ve got a trip to Florida over the Summer planned so we still have that to look forward to! Do you have any getaways coming up? This weekend we need to get everyone on the mend (we’ve all got some sort of cold) while trying not to lose our minds over the flu/ corona virus headlines. Hello, anxiety. Where are my fellow germaphobes at?! I see you and I know what you’re going through! I hope you guys have an awesome weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
What I’m Loving Right Now
- Found a similar jumpsuit to the white one I wore in Florida! It was one of the top sellers on my blog and this one is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g and such a great price point. So perfect for anything bridal, Spring or vacay related.
- I really love these nude sandals. The straps are so delicate and they would go with everything!
- My favorite denim brand came out with a new wash and hem on the best jeans ever.
- So many of you got my chain link bracelet that I had to share this necklace as well! It’s in my cart, so on trend and perfect for layering.
- On the hunt for a great crew neck t-shirt. I ordered this one and will report back!
- Currently watching Cheer on Netflix! Who else is addicted?!
- Do you have Valentine’s Day plans? We always just order pizza…so essentially it’s like any other Friday in our house and I’m so ok with that! If you do need some v-day inspo, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite things that caught my eye and would be so cute!
- I’ve got a nude bag on my wish list…SWOONING over this one.
Valentine’s Day Inspo