Jacket (xs)/ Jeans (27)/ Similar Shoes/Handbag/ Sunglasses
Happy Friday! What do you guys have planned for the weekend?! I have a massage booked for tomorrow morning and I am REAL excited. We also have a date night planned and some other fun things with the kiddos going on. I spent the week getting my house back in order and if you couldn’t tell from my stories, I’m on an organizing binge! I’ll be sure to take you along as I organize and purge our home over the next few months. I LIVE for this type of thing and I swear, it’s a form of therapy for me. Can anyone else relate to this?! Shared some fridge organization bins like this and ordered this to organize my lids which are everywhere! Here’s what’s on my mind, what I’m reading and what’s in my cart this week! As always, thank you so much for following along! xo
- My Chili recipe from Thursday– SO YUMMY! Our slow cooker is on major sale!
- I hate to say it but I have SPRING on my brain. So excited to shop for a fresh Season! I recently purchased these heels but then found a similar pair that I may prefer…thoughts?! Both of them are similar to a very expensive pair of Balenciaga shoes. Loving the square toe and can’t wait to pair them with denim!
- Speaking of shoes…or boots…these boots have me drooling. The color is so gorge!
- Recently I ordered this square neck bodysuit from Nordstrom. I wore one from the same brand CONSTANTLY last Summer so wanted to snag this one before it sells out. I’ll let you know when I get it but they tend to run small and I ordered a 6- you also can’t beat the $18 price tag.
- Lot’s of questions on the new brow products I got to test out from Sephora. I used this crayon (hallelujah for the triangular tip), this brow mascara and this setting gel. Each item is only $12 and the quality is amazing!
- I recently tried this bra from Soma and YOU GUYS. It is LITERALLY the most comfortable bra I’ve ever worn and surprisingly supportive. Will share more on stories next week but let me just say…WOW. And it’s totally seamless under shirts. Right now they’re BOGO 50% off so had to share.
Shop The Post