Back in the rhythm and it feels SO good. If you’re new here, my typical blog posting schedule is M, W and Friday- and unless otherwise noted, I do a big brain dump on Fridays I like to call “Friday Chit Chat”. I basically share things I’m loving from the week- shows I’m watching, articles I’m reading and trends I’m dying to try! It’s like a virtual cocktail hour…I only wish we were actually sitting together discussing over wine. Cheers to the first of many chats together in 2020! xx
- Your top purchased item from December was this tie dye light weight sweatshirt! It is so cozy and the perfect weight- not too heavy. You could easily throw a jacket or vest over it and I think it will be SO cute come Spring and Summer with denim cutoffs! Right now I wear it with lounge pants and leggings mostly because #theholidays.
- We pulled the trigger and got Disney Plus. You GUYS. Everything you ever wanted from Disney is ALL at your fingertips! Our current family rotation is Monsters, Inc, Monsters University and Alice and Wonderland. Our TV’s weren’t all compatible (I think they need to be purchased after 2015 or 2016 to work with Disney Plus) but buying this little stick makes them all compatible! Hallelujah for technology.
- Deciding to treat myself to these slippers when they get restocked in my size! I am the slipper qweeeenn in our house (these Ugg ones are my FOREVER favorites and currently 40% off) but I’d also like this style as well and plan to only wear them indoors (I wear the Uggs everywhere…yes, in public too!).
- One of my favorite Christmas gifts (thanks, Mom!) were these stemless wine glasses to match the ones we currently have (with stems). We love the unique shape and obviously have already put them to use, lol!
- Beauty Re-orders- my favorite mascara (the best I’ve ever used) and this texturizing spray which magically gives volume, texture and holds the wave in my hair!
Keeping it short and sweet this week my friends! I hope you had a great week and a lovely weekend! As always, thank you SO much for following along! Also, for those of you that responded to my IG story questions yesterday- you’re the best! Your feedback means the world to me and I truly appreciate it. xx
Shop The Post