This post just didn’t make it out yesterday! If you’ve been around for a while you know it’s my pet peeve when people talk about how busy they are. But I’m doing it. I feel really busy, lol. But in a GOOD way if that makes sense. The holidays are always slightly chaotic- extra errands to be run, money to be spent, commitments to honor, people to please. It feels like a lot, right? Yesterday I needed to use Griffin’s nap to just catch up on some things around the house that have been lingering on the way back burner over the last two months…laundry, Holiday gifts to organize, boxes to break down, piles of paperwork to put away…you know the drill.
I made a teeny dent which felt great but the truth is, there is only so much time during the day where I can give 100% focus to something (about an hour or two max). Deciding how to spend that precious time is always a struggle but home minutia is where I needed to spend that time yesterday. Although it wasn’t completed, I told myself that January is the PERFECT month to finish tying up all of those loose ends. I’m not feeling 100% so I’m skipping Soul Cycle tomorrow to run some errands solo and take care of some final Christmas gifts! How is your Holiday shopping going?! I hope you guys have a great one and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- LOVED reading this Holiday Tipping Guide from Real Simple!
- I finally jumped on the Billie bandwagon and got myself this razor. I seriously think it’s the most genius idea ever. Razor DELIVERY for $9?! Not to mention a freaking magnet so it can hang in your shower! So far, I LOVE it.
- Snagged two of these Barefoot Dreams blankets as gifts this year. The gray color is so pretty!
- Swooning over this one sleeved satin bodysuit! Perfect for NYE or date night!
- Here’s a list of the 59 best Christmas Movies! My faves are The Family Stone and The Holiday
- In My Cart: Strongly debating this hair dryer/curler everyone is raving about! You can’t beat the price!
- Shipping Dates to Know to Ensure Those Gifts Arrive On Time:
- Dec. 13: Last day to ship some UPS Ground packages.
- Dec. 19: Last day to send UPS 3-Day Select packages scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, Dec. 24.
- Dec. 20: Last day to ship via UPS 2nd Day Air®
- Dec. 23: Last day to ship via UPS Next Day Air
Don’t forget the wrapping paper! Most of these items have free 2 day shipping.