Sunnies/ Sweater (xs)/ Nail Polish
How was your Halloween?! It’s always so fun to see the kids SO excited, right? Yesterday was a whirlwind (isn’t it always?!) but we had so much fun! In my world, once Halloween is over, it’s all about the HOLIDAYS so that makes me so happy. I really love and embrace the anticipation and preparation of the Holidays- maybe even more than the actual Holidays themselves. My family dives in to the music, the food and the decor and my aim is always to complete a LOT in November so I can really try and enjoy December with my family. I will start sharing Holiday content for you here next week and wanted to thank you all for sharing what YOU want to see from me.
My intention of this site is to be a resource and inspiration for you. The Holidays can be a really busy and stressful time so I truly hope that when you stop here, you’re left feeling good. If I can give you one gift idea, help you to feel your best at your work Holiday party or provide cost friendly ways to decorate your home, then I’ll feel like I’ve done my job. This year you can expect gift guides to help you navigate price points you’re trying to stay under, find unique gifts for the “hard to buy for” people in your life and just ideas to make the Season as joyful as possible. You can always find my Holiday content in the Holiday tab on the home page on my blog and as always, I’ll be sharing extra content on the Like To Know. It app! Now is a great time to download and follow me there if you haven’t already. It’s such an easy and streamlined way to shop and you can create categories like “stocking stuffer ideas” right within the app. As always, thank you so much for being here and following along. I appreciate you all so much! xo
- On of my FAVORITE people to follow is now creating content on her blog (she’s been exclusive to Instagram until now- her content there is SO HELPFUL)! LOVE the tips she shares here about becoming a better YOU.
- Just ordered this ivory scarf! We’re not QUITE there yet temp wise but some of these scarves can run $50 and up so I loved the price point and style of this one and can’t wait to incorporate it into my outfits!
- Jonesing for some Air Max 270’s in a Fall color. My bright pink ones are so fun but I’ve had my eyes on these ever since Somewhere Lately posted them!
- Now that it’s November, I’m going full force with my Holiday candles! Just ordered a few of these Winter Forest ones to give as gifts and to keep for myself! They smell GLORIOUS and are safe to burn!
- I’m OBSESSED with this cozy jacket and trying to justify multiple jacket purchases while living in Southern California!
- You can be Holiday ready in this sequined bodysuit! Would look so cute with black pants, jeans or a skirt!