How is it already August?! I am in total denial that Coco is starting Kindergarten in just a few short weeks. We are officially in back to school mode and I’m so sad that Summer is coming to an end. It was way too short in my opinion! Luckily here in San Diego, the hot temps last through October so we will still be enjoying the Summer activities even if we aren’t officially on Summer break. July was a whirlwind with the Nordstrom Sale, Birthday celebrations, pool days and everything in between. Did I mention that Coco and I popped into Home Goods this week and they have ALL of their Halloween stuff out?! Before we get TOO ahead of ourselves, let’s break down your Top 5 from the month of July!
- Amazon Maxi Dress: So month after month, this dress continues to be a top seller with you guys! As I’ve said countless times before, it is the perfect shower, concert, date night, maternity, non-maternity, vacation and everything in between dress!
- Black Eyelet Top: This top was hugely popular last month. The eyelet detail is so pretty and I love that you can casually wear it with jeans OR tuck it into a pencil skirt for a cute office appropriate outfit. It would transition well to Fall by adding a moto jacket or blazer over it too!
- Celine Sunglasses: The best and such a great price for a classic designer frame!
- High Waist Skinny Jeans: These jeans have just the right amount of stretch and give! I love the raw hem and the distressing on them!
- Studded Loafer: These loafers are SO versatile! I love them with jeans for the weekend or with tailored pants for the office! Also, I had a hard time deciding on the black because all of the color options are SO good!
I’d love to know if you snagged any of these goodies and how you styled them! As always, thank you so much for following along! xo
Shop The Post