OMG. WHY was it so difficult to post that tutorial?! Either way, I FINALLY got it up and got so many questions about colors and products that I wasn’t able to link so to make everything easy, I decided to put all of the info here, in one place for you to shop. I’m going to list everything out according to how I posted them on my stories! As always, please DM me with any questions! xoxo
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer mixed with Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Primer applied with these sponges
- Laura Mercier Foundation Powder in color 04 applied with this brush (yes it is called a bronzer brush but I love/prefer it for powder).
- Estee Lauder Brozer in color 02 MED applied with Tom Ford Brush
- Becca Under Eye Corrector in color Light/Med
- Laura Mercier blush in color Strawberry applied with this brush
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
- Laura Mercier eye shadow in color Buttercream applied ALL OVER LID up to brow with a brush they no longer make. Found this one though which is almost the same!
- Charlotte Tilbury shadow palette in The Dolce Vita: Used color Enhance on lid with this brush and mixed colors Pop and Smoke in crease with this brush
- Lancome Eye Pencil in color black ebony , smudged with this brush
- Urban Decay Brow Blade, blended with this brush or old mascara wand
- Urban Decay Brow Finish
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in color Pillow Talk
- Too Faced Mascara Better Than Sex
- Tarte Lipstick color Salt Lyfe
Shop The Post