Shop The Top 5 From May
OMG it’s JUNE. WHAT?! This means it’s officially SUMMER and I’m so excited. We closed out May with a visit from my brother and sister in-law and their 3 kids who live in Texas and it was so much fun! I so wish they lived closer because not only do I adore them but they are literal idols to our kids. Luckily, we are heading to Austin, TX in the Fall to visit them so it won’t be too long before we’re all reunited!
These posts have become some of my most popular here on the blog so I’m happy to share the top 5 purchased items from my blog and Instagram with you!
- Amazon Maxi Dress: Two months in a row this dress is your #1 item! There’s no question why either…the price point (under $30), color and print are all on point! Wear this casually to a picnic, to dinner on vacation, date night in the Summer…the options are endless and you can easily dress it up or down with your accessories.
- Joanna Straw Hat: In nearly every sing post from our Florida vacation, you can see me sporting this straw hat. It is so easy to pack and has lasted me 3 years, multiple trips and still looks new. I cannot recommend this enough- not just for the beach/pool but also out and about in the warmer temps! I also love it in this neutral color.
- Travel Cosmetics Case: This is such a gem! It’s under $20 and a great solution for traveling with your cosmetics and avoiding having to bring 3 different little bags to hold all of your beauty products (which was my situation when I traveled). This fits all of my makeup and skincare and I love that the sections are adjustable and that there is a section for your brushes!
- Black Bikini Top: This black bikini top was so popular with you guys! It is such a good one too. I love that it’s reversible in that the back can be the front and vice versa! It’s also supportive and very comfortable. Honestly, this was my “go to” top on vacation. I paired it with these bikini bottoms which I highly recommend. I just preferred the fit/style over the bottoms that go with this top. Also found the top at the following retailers: here, here, here and here
- Charlotte Tilbury Supermodel Body: I went into detail on this product twice on my stories (one is saved to my Beauty Highlights). This products is ideal for when you want a nice glow (not glittery) to your skin. It is not a self tanner but will hide any imperfections and make your skin look like it has an Instagram filter on it, ha! I always rub it on my legs when I’m wearing a skirt and on my arms and chest if those areas are exposed. As a little trick, I put it all over my body (over my sunscreen) before I go to the pool or beach! It’s honestly the best.
As always, thank you so much for following along! xo