Bodysuit: J Crew (on sale)/ Jacket: Blank NYC (on sale!)/Jeans: Joes (old) but these are almost identical and what all of the cool girls are wearing now (HA! But seriously, every blogger is raving about them and I got FOMO so ordered as well)/ Bag: Staud/ Sunglasses: Le Specs
Hi and happy Friday! Could this chit chat sesh possibly be a regular post for me? I’m kind of loving the idea. During the week, I find random things, sales, recipes and STUFF I think about, like and buy. They’re things I’d love to share with you guys but they aren’t always worthy of their own post. So this could be a perfect place to share- and let’s be honest, we all need a little girl talk on Fridays, am I right?! I hope you guys have a great week and enjoy the weekend! As always, thank you so much for following along! xo
- Recent Purchases- I recently got this midi skirt and am swooning over the color and tiny leopard print detail! I also ordered this $34 bodysuit because I thought the neckline was so fun and would look great with shorts, skirts and jeans!
- I’m hosting a Baby Sprinkle with a girlfriend this evening at a nail salon. There will be light eats, champs and pampering for the Mommy To Be! She’s having a girl and we’re giving nail polish and flip flops as the take home treat. The name of the polish color is actually It’s a Girl– how CUTE IS THAT?
- The white terry sweatshirt I always wear is 50% off right now in sage green and pink. My Mom has the pink (so cute) and I ordered the sage green!
- My favorite blazer comes in tie dye and I dig it. So fun for the Summer.
- Shop Bop is having a sale on their already marked down items! Use code SCORE19 to take an additional 25% sale items. Some of my faves are this statement tee ($34), these gold hoops ($18), this ivory cardigan ($46), this camo set and these neutral sandals ($27). The prices are SO good.
- Target Delivery– My bestie just told me that TARGET HAS SAME DAY DELIVERY. They’re offering a free 4 week trial right now! It will cost $100 annually for the service but honestly, the amount of money I will save NOT buying my kids toys just to get through our shopping trip will be well worth it.
- Self Tanning Wipes– These are incredible. I used them on Monday and met a girlfriend at the pool with our kids Tuesday and she had rave reviews about the color! It looks natural but is on the darker side of the self tanning spectrum. I used one tanning towel for my entire body and really loved the outcome. This is as close to an actual spray tan as you can get (in terms of color) from a store in my opinion and I will 100% be purchasing again and again.
- There is hope for us parents with picky eaters. Helena shared this article on her blog and I had to share as well.
- Weekend Plans- We plan on spending time at the pool with friends and showering Austin with love on Father’s Day! Also, gotta catch up on Big Little Lies. Have you watched?!