This is our third installment of our new Chit Chat series and I’m so glad you guys are into it! We had a great week over here! Coco turned 5 and we had a ball celebrating with her! I lightened my hair which seemed like a huge change- loving how it looks for the Summer. We’re looking forward to a fun (and hopefully sunny) weekend. On the docket: pool time, spin and brunch with some friends and a date night with Austin! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xo
- The Nordstrom Sale is quickly approaching! OMGOMGOMG. Favorite sale of the year! Card members can start shopping 7/12. Make sure to check back here for ALL details on the sale! I’ve got you guys covered.
- On My Wish List: Ok sit down for this one because I know some of you will think it’s a doozy. Have you heard of the Veer Wagon? A few of my Mom blogger friends have them and I am REALLY wanting one for the kids. Yes it is a splurge but just read the reviews before you roll your eyes. This to me would be worth selling our double stroller for…which by the way, Coco is just about over strollers but still wants the option to ride if she gets tired. I also heard that this is the ONLY wagon that Disney allows on property because it can be pulled or pushed like a stroller. This purchase kind of reminds me of the Snoo…people thought I was INSANE for getting it. But it was hands down the best “baby item” we purchased because it gave us the gift of sleep! BTW, the Snoo is now sold at Walmart! Who knew? Regardless, I’m so tempted by this wagon. Just need to get Austin on board. While we’re talking about splurges…these Dior friendship bracelets have been on my mind for months now. Thinking my bestie and I may have split them for our Birthdays!
- This week marked my 6th month anniversary with BBG! My before and after post is going live next week. Yikes!
- 4th of July outfit Inspo: loving this jumpsuit, this top, this striped t-shirt and this maxi dress! Adding this USA sweatshirt to my cart and this sweater is on my list!
- Celine in this jumpsuit gives me a lot of hope, lol. May the athleisure trend NEVER go out of style.
- Recent Purchases: All of my purchases this week were for the kiddos! My MIL was babysitting Griffin yesterday and he got on Coco’s scooter and took off like a champ! So we obviously had to get him his own. They can ride this one until they’re 5 or 6! Also, Coco’s finishes camp today so I got a fairy garden project for us to do together- there were so many cute ones to choose but she LOVES unicorns so I went with this one.
Shop The Post